The resource value perspectives:
- Applies particular value to timber production.
- Attaches particular value to timber production by small operators.
- Favours the maintenance of ecosystem integrity through principles of ecologically based management.
- Attaches particular value to the preservation of large tracts of wilderness , with limited access.
- Favours management of forestland resources to maintain habitat of hunted animal species and aesthetic quality of hunting environment.
- Favours management of forestland resources to maintain populations of animals subject to trapping.
- Favours management of forestland resources so as to maintain quality of fish habitat and aesthetic quality of fishing environment.
- Attaches particular significance to a subsistence lifestyle and spiritual values.
- Favours maintaining features of forestland resources that attract tourists.
- Favours maintaining water quality for agriculture as well as access to and quality of grazing on forestland.
- Favours management to enhance recreation access and recreation facilities with minimum activity restrictions.
- Desires to preserve access to forestlands for mineral exploration and development.
- Dependent on commercial uses of forestland and perceives such uses as essential to secondary commercial activity.
- Supports application of advanced technology to management and uses of resources in order to improve upon nature.
- Favours preservation of aesthetic features of forestlands including landscapes and localized natural attributes.
- Favours preservation of historical and cultural features of forestlands.
- Particularly values motorized recreational activities and the maintenance of access by motorized recreational transportation methods.
- Particularly values non-motorized recreational activities and access to areas where this use predominates.