PLEASE NOTE: THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR THE SUMMER RAMP TABLE PARTICIPANTS IS NOW CLOSED.
A selection committee comprised of members of the BVCRB Recreation Subcommittee, has selected 12 Summer RAMP Table members from applications received over the summer. The Table includes representatives from 4 outdoor recreation clubs/associations and 4 members of the public at large. Meetings will occur between September and December 2011.
To qualify for one of the club seats at the table, clubs must have 25 or more members. Clubs with fewer than 25 members are encouraged to collaborate with a larger club. All participants (both club reps and members of the public at large) must be residents of the Bulkley Valley Timber Supply Area (TSA).
Participants in the RAMP process agree to:
- Respect the rights and opinions of other table members.
- Work constructively toward agreement, and seek to address the concerns and values of all sectors at the table.
- Seek to create solutions that are in the best interest of the larger community.
- Ensure familiarization with areas under consideration at each meeting.
- Attend scheduled meetings and work as part of sub-tables as required.
- (For club representatives) consult with, and fully represent, their club’s membership at all times, conveying group, not personal or commercial, interests.
- (For public representatives) be willing to have contact information listed on the BVCRB website, and be available to be contacted by members of the general public with input or feedback.